Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Piercings and tattoo designs

Well, I'm back at my mum's house again waiting on another repair guy to come over. I hate being up this early but at least I have the internet to keep me company :P

So, I've been thinking recently that I definitely want more piercings. The next one I intend to have will be my tongue, just need to save or just go for it the next time I get a decent wage :) As for tattoos, I did a wee sketch of something I would like. Obviously this is just the sketch and not the final version, but I'll be wanting this on my lower back :)
Tattoo Design "In Strawberry Fields... All You Need Is... LOVE"

I've been able to see Kenny a bit more this week which has been good, especially as it feels like we never get to see each other any more! The joys of no money! But that won't be for too long hopefully... *crosses fingers*

On another note, I don't think I'll be drinking for a wee while! Had an immense binge at the weekend so my liver's saying no!! Give it a few weeks and I'll be back to my old self though xD

Well there's nothing else to report really! Life is dull in the land of me :P

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh i like the tattoo idea :) the choice of lyrics is win :)

    Another piercing eh, i remember that being mentioned at Roberts party :)

    If you get anything new, I will look forward to seeing photos :)

    ReplyDelete