Saturday, July 3, 2010

Avon and hedgehogs

Well, I'm now officially an Avon representative. This will probably backfire somehow and leave me in a worse situation, but hopefully it will get some cash to live on as well! I'm kinda nervous about it... Like what if no one buys anything? Most people are away home for the summer as the uni's are closed or they live too far away for me to afford the travel :/

I haven't been sleeping good recently and last night was no different, so I got intouch with Martyn and we ended up going this lovely walk :) On the way I found the biggest hedgehog I've ever seen! It was so cute! I wanted to pet it but I didn't wanna catch rabies lol :P
We ended up just walking around the golf course for a bit and it was just beautiful. It was all illuminated by moonlight, there were no cars about, the stars were bright and huge and it was amazing! It was so relaxing :)
We ended up recording our conversation on the walk back home though for some weird reason! You can't see a thing but it's pretty funny :P

Anyway, nothing else to talk about so I'll head off!

P.S. Buy Avon stuff off me!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'll buy stuff off you, seenas I have managed to accrue a pretty damned good job which allows me to have moneyz.

    Linky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff!!! We need to meet up soon anyway!! :D I miss your gentle lovin'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I remember my days of being Avon Rep, its not too bad....but you dont get any decent money unless you sell lots tbh....coz your getting 25p for every £1 or something like that

    ReplyDelete