Thursday, July 22, 2010

Decisions


A wee while ago, Kenny applied to work in Dundee for a year. It's some internship thingy that's related to software development.... or something like that... lol

Well, he got the job! He got the job and is moving to Dundee at the end of next month! It's going to be difficult for a while I think, for we basically won’t really see each other till November!  :S I've decided that come November, I'm going to move up to Dundee, and we're going to live with each other. It'd only be for a year up there, as after his internship he'd have to go back to Uni to do his honours. For that handful of people who'd miss hanging out with me, Fear not!!! Heh :P

I was really nervous when I decided I was going to do this... I'm giving up quite a lot to do this but I think I've reached that point where it'd be nice just to live with Kenny. Don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to rush into engagement or marriage or anything like that, but the travel to see each other is already bad, Dundee would kill us!!

Well... that's all there is to say really! So when September comes, you'll start seeing me beginning to get all panicky :P Oh the joy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment