Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friends, Booze and the Kennychu

I’ve been having such a great time :) I’ve been up at Kenny’s since Wednesday night and it’s actually been amazing! He’s had the flat to himself so we can just relax and be ourselves! 

We had Jen staying over on the Friday night along with Aldi brand Malibu – which is actually strangely good!! At £4.99, how can you complain?! :D Didn’t really do much – just sat up drinking, smoking, talking shite and having a laugh! Braw times all the same! xD

Today has been really nice though, after Jen headed off, me and Kenny have basically had a super lazy day! Hugging up on the couch, watching Disney films (well, forcing him to watch Disney films!), The I.T Crowd and listening to my awesome music :P I managed to grab music by Chewy Chocolate Cookies, Le Castle Vania, Danger, Fukkk Offf, of Montreal and more! So it’s been “pyoor bangin’!”
Our mate Bob’s heading up now from Kilwinning to come and stay over and drink with us, so this ought to be good!! :D

After these past couple of days, I’ve just been thinking more and more about the whole Dundee situation and I’m actually really excited about it! I can’t really explain how it is I’m really feeling about it – I just feel happy and it feels right! :D

Hmm... I best go and get ready now anyway! Bob’s due here soon!


P.S. I can’t believe I missed the “Legalise Cannabis” march today in Glasgow!!!  Gutted!

No comments:

Post a Comment