Friday, July 9, 2010

Hamsters & Alcohol

Well, our wee hamster Patrice passed away a few days ago :( It was very sad as she was just adorable.. We've buried her in the garden with lots of wee flowers and leaves so it was quite sweet...
R.I.P Mistress Patrice Bodie - Lady of the Manor!

We now have a new hamster though.. Well, when I say hamster, I mean the spawn of Satan! This hamster is pure evil!! It's taken a while to actually name this beast!! We had the following ideas..
  1. Friedrich - Seeing as we already have the cat who is called Nietzsche, it'd be amusing to have an evil hamster called Friedrich.. :P
  2. Precious - Just cause she's fat, black and misunderstood!
  3. Myra Hindley - She nearly killed 5 other hamsters so had to be isolated!

In the end, we decided to go with Myra Precious Hindley :D And here's some pictures of the evil fur ball!



Feel her eyes penetrate your soul!

One can't plan murder on an empty tum tum!

Despite how evil she is, she's still adorable!

The cat is still alive though! He's still an arsehole though! But like Myra, he's still adorable! 

I ended up going out last night with Kenny, Bob and Eddie to the pub, seeing as I'm in Kilwinning for a couple of days... Got some amusing pics, have a good laugh and got really drunk! So naturally, I'm fragile as all hell today!! :( Woe is my face!!



No comments:

Post a Comment