Friday, July 2, 2010

Holidays

Today is not a happy day :( Today is the day where I should have been in Paris by now with Kenny :(.

We arranged a while back to have this awesome holiday away. Just a break from everything. So we booked tickets to Paris and were gonna pay for the hotel, Disneyland, train to Amsterdam and a hostel bit by bit.

Little did we know that we would be depressingly poor!

So, I now have 2 weeks of holiday, nowhere/nothing to do, I'm still depressingly poor and I'll be lucky if I even see Kenny during the next 2 weeks!

So if anyone fancies meeting up and doing something then gimmie a shout!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Ouchie hun, I remember how excited you were about going away...I remember you telling us on skype while us lot played WoW.

    Hope your ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll survive I guess, it just really sucks :/

    ReplyDelete