Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reasons to be cheerful

So, for those who know me well, you'll know that when it comes to music - I get a bit giddy :P It just makes my life worth living :) So, I've decided to link to all those songs that have a special place in my life. The songs the make me happy, the ones that give me the motivation to keep on living. So... enjoy :)

Azure Ray - If You Fall

Röyksopp - Happy Up Here

Pomplamoose - Mr Sandman

Pogo - Upular

Sigur Rós - Hoppipolla

That'll do for now I think! I might make this a more regular thing... Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the songs - and if I should do more video links.
Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY :).

    I think we have the same music tastes - this keeps me happy :).

    I LOVE them ALL :D.

    And I LOVE Up. What a brilliant film.

    ReplyDelete