Saturday, February 5, 2011

Adventures in Brussels so far

So far this holiday has been awesome!
It's been great seeing my friends again, and just being able to chill out so much!! :)
Bob's been in charge of embarrassing everyone by taking videos and pictures so it'll be interesting looking through everything when we get home :P
It's a shame though, because I don't want to leave :( I've had such a great time - despite being puked on.... That made a sad fall out my face :(
Although... Last night was DEFINITELY a good night :P Kenny seemed to enjoy himself too! ;) Although, I do think I made a couple of people jealous in Delerium ;) Bitches dig the hat ;)
So yeah, I'll leave it at that for now. The guys are off to the conference, so I get the apartment to myself for a few hours which is nice :)
Time for an hour long bath! :D

Also, I think I am still a bit drunk... up drinking till 7am... woke up at 12ish.... Tee hee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment