Monday, January 3, 2011

Tis the season

Ok, for anyone who knows me at all, will know that I'm very Scrooge like when it comes to Christmas and New Year. I am the Queen of "Bah Humbug", and I am known for my moaning and groaning about the corporate sham that is Santamas.

Things have changed.

I actually had a lovely time. Sure, I was ill as fuck on Christmas till the 29th, and I even still have a wee feeble cough to this moment. But, overall, I had a lovely time. It was just me and Kenny, we didn't really do anything special, we didn't decorate the flat with the corpse of a tree and humiliate it by hanging sparkly shit on it, but we just spent a day together not worrying about all the stress of money and work.

So I guess I got my Christmas wish!! :P

I'm kinda struggling with money at the moment, I've been waiting on the Job Centre to actually pay me since the 24th of November and still nothing. Despite that though, I managed to get Kenny a couple of games as a Christmas pressie. I got him Just Cause 2 and Halo: Reach. I'm not normally a big Halo fan, but fuck me - that is one pretty game!!!!

I had Linky coming to visit on the 30th, which was awesome! She stayed here till the 3rd, and we also had her GF and Jimmy visit us! So it was several days of pure unadulterated win! :D Lots of booze was drunk, and many lols were had!! :D

Although, it's nice having an empty flat again. It's going to be nice to have a wee early night and get some snuggles :)

So, to sum it all up:
I feel happy :)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and I hope this New Year brings everyone joy and lols :)

Kay x



P.S. Forgot to mention, I'm going away on holiday with Kenny, Will and Bob to Brussels on the 2nd of February till the 7th.... I am so excited about this!!! :D :D :D
So much debauchery... so little time!! :D Also, I've always wanted a holiday with friends, so this trip shall be full of the finest quantities of win! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment