Monday, June 28, 2010

What to do? Where to go?

So I've been thinking... I would like just to disappear and go somewhere different for a while. Even a weekend would be nice. Just the idea of going somewhere like a small town in the UK would be nice. Just the opportunity to get away, relax, get some nice pics and just have fun seems like something I need :)
I think after going to Balmaha for a day was great cause it was all new to me :)

I wish I had a wee cottage in the middle of the countryside... that would just rock! :D

I guess it's just bugging me cause I know I was meant to be going away to Paris and Amsterdam in a few weeks but due to money problems we've had to cancel, so now I have 2 weeks of holiday leave but no holiday...

If anyone wants to do something free for 2 weeks then you know where to find me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment