Sunday, June 27, 2010

Balmaha :)


I've recently went through a stage of wanting a fresh start with everything. New look, changing my room about, new emails etc etc etc so dammit, I'm getting a new blogger!!! For anyone who has stalker qualities/gets bored easily or is just a nosy sod, here's the link to the old one! http://torturebunny.blogspot.com/

I'm still living in Ayr and I feel 100% settled in my wee flat! I love it to bits :) Wee Nietzsche's getting all big and grumpy but I still love him to bits!^__^
I'm still working away looking after my cousin, and I'm now also working in the Capability Scotland in Ayr cause... I get bored too easily!! :P

But yeah, as the title of this blog suggests... I went to Balmaha! And it was lovely! Mainly hung out with Kenny, Sean, Will and Dasha... had some Morgans Spiced Rum, had sand/gravel wars with Sean (I WILL get revenge... one day...) and listened to good music on the beach :) We had a wee barbecue and people people got loadsa pictures.. so when I get some of them I'll post them :)

Huh... Nothing else has really happened... I always hate the first blog cause I never know what to write... This does not please Gaga!!
However... THIS pleases Gaga!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blog land hun :) A fresh start is always the nicest :)

    Hope to see you blogging more in teh future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, cheers Hazel :)
    I'll probably upload more blogs since I'm now able to do it through the phone :D

    ReplyDelete