Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homesick

I would normally write a blog going on about how happy I am being up in Dundee with Kenny. Those who know me and care already know it's going great.. no, amazing.
But what I really wanna go on about is how much I miss everyone. Last night it hit me quite bad. When I was living in Ayr, it wasn't bad. I was a 15minute train away. I had my mum nearby, I had friends in Ayr, there were nights out I could go to. I was always occupied basically.
But now... I'm so far away and I miss everyone so much :'(
I've seen a few mates since I've been here. I had Callum and Martyn up one weekend, then Will came up last weekend. I think having friends around me for a couple of days really helped, but then they all had to go a day or two later it just left me with that, "oh... what now?" feeling.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying for a minute that Kenny abandons me, or doesn't talk to me or anything like that! We enjoy our wee evening together when he comes back from work. I just miss everyone else!!!

I'm going to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor on the 8th in Glasgow, so hopefully I'll be able to see a bunch of people then!

But yeah... there's my wee rant.



P.S. I do love living up here though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment